With this version you cannot bypass the print cartridge check !
Only version 1.07 created the modifiable .bfb file.
2.0 Release Highlights Material Profiles V8
o Further improvements to seam lines
- ABS 0.1mm and 0.25mm are near seamless in most cases.Note: 0.25mm Fast Draft has not been modified
- PLA seam has been further improved o Improved down facing surfaces when printing geometries without a raft for both ABS and PLA material, at all layer heights.
o Improved part quality for ABS 0.25mm
o Optimizations have been made for "quick layers".
CubeX Software has taken a leap forward by providing a detailed Help tool. The following are examples of what type of Help Tools have been added: o Help is now provided for various CubeX User Interface Questions.
o There is a "How To" section for installing Software & Firmware.
o There is a "Maintenance" section for setting ZGap, Checking Platform Level, Setting Print Jet Wiper, Stabilizing the Print Bed and how to appropriately Apply Magic Glue.
o Tool Tips have been added to the Build Settings, Printer Configuration & Build Windows to help describe various features.
o Additionally, Users have the ability to Press F1 to trigger topic specific Help Tools when highlighting various operations in the CubeX user interface.
See full release notes:
Release notes 1.08
Note: If you get a message "you do not have privileges to install etc....." during the install, try the install again by right clicking on the setup.exe file and select "Run as administrator".
- Uninstall previous installation of CubeX Software.
- Extract the cubex_software_win.zip folder
- Double click on setup.exe to begin installation
- The installer will direct thru the install process
- after installation complete, a CubeX Shortcut will be placed on the Desktop
Link to download new software version: